Thursday, May 26, 2011

What the mind wants, Lizzie gets!

A Few years back, when I was penniless, crashing in my best friend house, suffering from Insomnia and feeling very low in life, Rachel got me to watch "Pride and Prejudice" with her. Gosh was I hooked to that movie and of course fell in love with Mr. Darcy. I was so obsessed that I even bought the book and sequels by other writers. I wanted a Mr. Darcy, I wanted to live in England and I very much wanted to be Elizabeth. In one of those feelings of desperation, I told Rachel, "One day I will marry Mr. Darcy and move to England". Well, that day  has arrived and I have found the most incredible, sweet and loving man in the world and I could not be happier.
With only a few weeks left before I move to my new home in England, I look back and realize that yes, you get what you want! Sorry to contradict Mick, but, you do always get what you want!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I can't wait to see England all over again through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010