Sunday, June 12, 2011

Officially Unemployed!

What a crazy week! As you all know, I broke my Mac the week before last. It is still being repaired, I also managed to break my work computer two days before my last day of work. So because of this, I am sorry I have had no updates!

It was a very crazy week to say the least. My emotions were up and down, I cried, got mad, was happy, excited and scared. All this in the same week, I guess I am stressing a little, but it just natural, at least to me, I am a control freak who at the moment has no control. Poor Steve!
Monday started great, Steve and I went on a date to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in 3D. Then Tuesday, my new lens arrived! That baby is sweet! Thanks Laureen for the advice! So while Steve trained on the river, I took some pictures.(He is desperate to pimp me out on professional shoots real soon)



Wednesday was Dad's birthday, we celebrated my dad after I got off work, we gave him his gift and went on to celebrate in the pool with friends, pizza, cake and wine.
Thursday, I managed to break the work laptop after a meeting I had, then had to give it in to our IT guy to fix, and was able to go home at 2:30 since I had no laptop.

Friday, finally came, my laptop was fixed. I went around in the office talking to people and saying good bye, I tried not to cry, I did however cry after I got a not so nice message, but my Boss came around and made me laugh and made my day! How I am going to miss Sean!
So, after work, we went to a place call 3 Sheets, it was awesome! The attention from the waitress and her ability was incredible! she was also Hot! Which made the boys happy :). Throughout the night we had so many friends coming and going, wishing us a great life together in UK, and also making sure they were all invited, which they were, however we did ask them to bring a box of my stuff in return of free accommodations, LOL.



Saturday, we went to the pool in the morning and were there for 3 hours, we used factor 50 sunblock but I still managed to get sun burnt, although I am not very white, yet Steve did not... go figure. We then proceeded to start packing.... Oh lord! I wish someone could do it for me! We packed and realized we needed more bags, so we went and got another bag in TJMaxx, or in England TKMaxx!
Now we are almost done packing, but I think I will be leaving behind more things than I thought I would.
I guess, Steve blames the shoes!

Today, I will say bye to my Dad until November. We will be leaving him at the airport, he is going to Colombia for health reasons, and when he gets back I will be gone.
I am going to miss my Dad so much. I hope I do not start crying!

So my dear friends, this is what's gone on the last week. I will update more as I can, but will not have my laptop until Wednesday. In the meantime I will update Facebook with my iPhone or Steve's laptop, when he let's me use it!

Much love to all... The craziness starts this week, my last week in the US! Mixed emotions i tell ya!

3 comments:

  1. your life is a whirlwind right now.. it will settle in time. you are going on a ride that not many will ever have the opportunity (or guts for that matter) to go on.. enjoy EVERY moment (bad and good). you are a strong woman surrounded by A LOT of love. you are right where you belong. please send my love to your family and my well wishes to your dad. love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaving is hard. I ended up leaving behind things I wish I had, and I still have a small box of stuff I have never used. Sigh. Looking forward to reading you, here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your move! We moved to England a year ago and have loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010