Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things I hate about moving

So as you all know, I am now living in England, and as much as I love my life here, there are a few things I hate:

1. UK's driving test!
For the love of God! Just because I don't look enough over my shoulder does not mean I cannot drive!
Yes I have failed my test a few times! The worst part is that it costs us £63 each time! Why can't we just exchange our US license for a UK license?

2. Finding a job!
Seriously? I am over qualified, under qualified or simply because I have no UK experience!
THAT is why I have references! Call them up!

3. Doctor's
Having to wait to be referred! For months! And if there is something up during the weekend, either wait or go to A&E (for my American friends, it's ER)

4. Closing hours!
I have to say, I miss America, when on a Sunday afternoon I want something from the chemist (pharmacy) and you can't find one open! And better yet when shops close at four during weekdays.

And there might be more! But still not many to make me move back to the US. Although if I don't pass my stupid driving test, I might have to move back ;)

Just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010