Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It is mid year already!

It's so incredible that it is June already! Why I remember telling my Mother in Law that I would see her in 6 months last January!
Seemed like this month would never arrive! Now all I think of, is saying good-bye to my family and how hard it will be and yet I feel guilty because I am more excited than sad. Am I being selfish?
Only a few more weeks before Steve and I depart to England, mixed emotion I tell ya!
Oh! and let's not even start talking about packing! I told Steve I would do my best to keep it in two check in bags, on over sized painting for check in and 2 carry-ons. Lets see about that!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! And thanks for the "follow"! I also felt guilty for being more excited than sad, it's totally natural. You're off to a new adventure with your hubby, you should be psyched! Safe travels and good luck packing, I went a bit overboard myself, haha.
    Take care
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda! LOL... I think I can go overboard if I wanted to, but I will keep it as minimum as I can, not because I don't want to carry the items, but because they might not fit in My mother in Law's car once I get there... LOL...
    Good Luck with the Job hunting. I myself will not be job hunting until next year! I am taking vacations whether Steve likes it or not ;)

    ReplyDelete

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010