Friday, May 27, 2011

The Resignation! Farewell AutoTrader.com

Well, what can I say? AutoTrader.com is the best place I've ever worked at. Yesterday, with sadness, I finally told them I was leaving. I anticipated the crying, just not the make up smearing!
It was definitely a very sad moment, having to give up a job that gave me so many opportunities of growth and self development. Not only by being there did I grow professionally, but also personally and humanely, AutoTrader.com culture, taught me that there is always an opportunity to give back to those less fortunate, and that is a lesson I will always take with me.
This was a a steady job with very talented people and with very promising future. It gave me the opportunity of fulfilling my dream of buying a home before 30, of letting me indulge in pleasures such as traveling and also gadgetry!
Yes! It was a bittersweet moment, and although my future with my Husband looks amazing and I would not trade where my life is heading for anything in this world, I will still miss this part of me, and am quite sad I cannot take it to England.
So, farewell AutoTrader.com and wonderful employees and friends, till we meet again (Being a little Oprah here).

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are leaving a job that you love to join the many of us here. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am very looking firward to making England my new Home

    ReplyDelete

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010