Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A couple of years and loads of change

It's been such a long time since I have sat down to think and write.  Life is hectic and new and exciting. In just a couple of years life has changed, a lot! We have a Bigger house, new car, sadly no more sports play car, I'm now a British National, therefore I should change the name of the blog shouldn't I?oh yes and the most important change, a new member to this Tingay family, cheeky Ethan. 
Ethan is nearly 9 months old, time passes quite fast it seems like only yesterday he was born. I currently am a stay at home mom, yup no more work for me, well not true, I thought the  mommy job was glamorous and that you'd have loads of time to do everything you want, I didn't count that my child would be so active and time consuming.  It's a miracle if I get a shower, my house is a constant mess with Ethan's stuff all over, it shouldn't drive me mad but it does. I still like tidiness and cleanliness and if i didn't have an angel that comes biweekly to help me clean I'd go banana! Steve does loads to help me around the house as well and I mean a lot, but our little monster is too fast!
With that said, I wouldn't change a thing! I am so in love with my child and my husband and my life in general, it has turned out better than I ever thought. 
There are things I miss like any person, specially my mom dad and sisters, I wish they were closer to us for Ethan's benefit but FaceTime is our greatest tool. 
There are a few things I'm working on slowly but surely I will let you all know what it is, but for now I am hushed.  NO! Not another baby! Not yet at least. 
Anyway. I am now enjoying a nice bubble bath and glass of wine, better get back to it before Steve decides he needs me to help with Ethan!

Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010