Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Monday, so good to me!

Monday it was all I hoped it would be! So for those of you that have no clue. My apple laptop is broken, apparently is the  Graphic card located on the Logic Board (Motherboard for PC Users). For the past few days I have been unable to get into my computer, which is frustrating and sad at the same time. Granted my Mac is 3 years old, but three years ago it cost me good money! So I thought I was going to have to buy a new computer or live without one, since I will no longer be working.
After this weekend of Steve and I working on the laptop I finally decided to take it in to Apple, I prayed today would be a good day, so this afternoon I went in sad with my laptop and guess what?
Graphic card is a manufacturer issue, so they are replacing the whole logic board for free! Whoopee!

Now I am happy again. So Monday has been good to me as it once was to The Mamas & The Papas!
To finish a great start to the week, my dear husband is taking me on a date to the movies tonight! I can't wait!

Now, as time flies, I am not looking forward to packing or saying goodbye, but I am however looking forward to my new home.
Oh and yes, I,  forgot, my promise to Steve to keep the packing in two check in bags has been broken! Apparently it will take 3! Ah good times! Steve blames the shoes... I blame the airline for their baggage limit!

This is also my last week at AutoTrader.com! So Sad! I will miss my peeps!

Anyway... Cheers to all.... will try to update as much as I can... since I have no Mac for 7 days, only work laptop which will be gone by Friday!


Monday Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010