Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am not unemployed! I am an artist with no work!

Well, the beginning of my last week in the US. For those of you that do not know, here is a little summary of me.

I was born July 25th of 1981 in Miami, FL Jackson Memorial Hospital. I grew up and lived in Miami until I was about 9 or 10. We then moved to Bogota Colombia, where we lived about 6 years in total, and another 6 months in Cali, only to return to Miami for another 10 years. I studied in Miami and was a crazy 20 year old. I have to say, I certainly made the most of my young years partying and having fun! But, like all good things, it must come to an end. The partying was no longer enough for me, I needed to grow.

So I decided to move back home with my parents who were now in Atlanta, GA.

This was the best move I could have done in the world. I was able to get a 10 times better job in Atlanta, I bought my first home and I met, fell in love and married the love of my life.

To the US, I am grateful of those beautiful years of growing up. Now I must go to another place to keep growing. Next Monday, we depart for Heathrow, being a freelance photographer, editor and whatever else I can be :). I will be an Artist with no job, but nonetheless an artist!

So now I live the dream I had when I was 20, to live in England and do photography and movies (if possible).

I love my life!

3 comments:

  1. ...happy sigh.

    safe travels my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's crazy your arrival is just around the corner! Safe travels! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pack well and travel safely. Make sure you bring a tin opener. I always forget the tin opened.

    ReplyDelete

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010