Monday, June 20, 2011

Today is the 'New Beginning'!

Well, after a week of saying goodbye to our friends and family, the day is finally here.
The week started with a few chores left, like closing my accounts in chase bank, having my mother's painting boxed up for shipping (which we are not going to send yet as it's about $400 dollars), this painting is about 52"x40"x6"! Yes huge painting, very beautiful and I am so sad to leave it behind, but such is life! Will be the next thing we bring.
Anyway, after that, of course were a few things I "needed" for the trip over, such as a new sweat pant from Sports Authority, very comfy for the long ride! And other things...
Once the middle of the week came, we said our farewells to friends. I love my friends!
Of course a haircut, a mani and a pedi could not be forgotten. What can I say? I'm a girl!
Now, I am almost done packing, still have a few things in the washer that need to go in the last suit case, but it's here. In 14 hours Steve and I will be departing to our home in England, we will see family and friends and have a few more parties.
I will miss my Mom and Dad and sisters so much, but a New Beginning awaits me.
I have not much to say today, but, follow your dreams, see you in England and stay tune for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010