Thursday, February 21, 2013

What this year will bring...

Well, I am back!
My life has been so hectic, and yes, I know - There is no excuse to not update. What can I say? Life happens!
The last year has been an incredible journey. I finally got my UK licence and a UK JOB! It's been a big learning curve, but I've had incredible mentors.
2013 is promising to be busy and expensive, let me tell you why.

In the New year Steve and I started by visiting our family in the US, we both had a great holiday, went to Washington, Atlanta and NYC.
Now we get ready to celebrate our Anniversary in a kind of 'Honeymoon we never had' way! What is it you say? Well we are having a nice 3 days in Rome followed by 5 days in Venice! And not just anywhere, but at the Hilton Molino Stucky Venice. After long heartache with booking, we are going to finally enjoy our 'Animoonery'.

But not before I go off to Poland on a 2 day work meeting 3 days prior to our trip. Then of course, I get back from Venice to a week training in Paris! I have to say; I bet you hate me now! Living in Europe is so great!
Wait! I'm not done yet! After I get back from my weeks training, I am off again to France, to the champagne region with my girlfriends, long nice girls only trip. Yeah, Yeah I know! Get over it!

After I get back from the girls only trip, I start my residence process, here is where it gets interesting:
Life in the UK test. Yes, I have to take a test to become a resident... At the moment I am learning all about UK, to take the test to be able to send out my residence application. Fingers crossed peeps!

After all this craziness, we might make a trip to Spain at some point, but still uncertain and will keep to myself the plans in my head until I can confirm.

Other than that, life is great! I love being married to the most wonderful man... "I thought men like that were myths!" and no, you cannot have him!
So, what have you all been up to?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010