Friday, September 16, 2011

Another lonely weekend!

Yes, I will be alone until Tuesday as Mr. Tingay is off to Germany for work!
He said he would take me, but then I would have to share a hotel room with him and a tiny Chinese man! Weird!

I will also be carless, he will be driving himself to Gatwick as I am not very confident to go that far...
What will I do for those few days? Maybe work on my Website and finishing some painting?
I guess I will see when the time comes.

Meanwhile, I have been very productive today. I have fixed issues for my husband, bought some decorations for the reception and ordered and paid for the tableware! Now all that's left is decorating on the day and the food! Finally coming along!

Enough with the party...

Now into looking at Steve and my airplane tickets and car rental for the US for the whole month of November... Anyone has any clue where to find the cheapest deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picasa

Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge
London April 2010

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Steve & Lizzie @ Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls November 2010

Niagara Falls November 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010

Mardi Gras February 2010